cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Issues

MCTsai
I'm here a lot

I have never experienced such outrageous billing mistakes, service errors and Suspension of Services errors without any prior notice and poor communication and management from customer services IN MY WHOLE LIFE. 

I have been going to Rogers store 5 times in the last 2 months and I have been calling Rogers Customer Service and Credit Operation Department countless times and talking to over 20 agents they transferred me over and over and pushed over responsibilities to each other without anyone solving my problems. 

Rogers has mistakenly overcharged me and messed up my bill amount on my digital bills and MyRogers account, also suspended my account for their mistakes and charged me with the suspension fees. 

I upgraded my plan with Rogers in Nov 2023 and I paid my previous monthly plan of $120 + $500 to keep my current device so totally I paid $620 on Dec 9, 2023., However, after I paid my last bill, my billing still showed that I owned Rogers $538.99, A week later, the bill became $803.29 and then it showed $356.2., they suspended my services twice so far from their billing mistakes and no agents could figure out why those random numbers kept showing and changes on my account. 

On the last call I had with Rogers a couple of weeks ago, the agent in the Credit Operation Department told me my bill should be only $115.59 (after he waived the one-time fees that the agent in the store promised me it's gonna be waived but never happened) and after that, my bill should be $0, I made the payment of $115.59 right away on Jan 5, 2023, but my MyRoger account still showing $538.99 so they transferred me to another department to solve my MyRogers bill incorrect issue but they can’t solve anything and transferred me back to the Credit Operation but they made me wait in line for an hour until I gave up, the day after I got transferred to the Billing Department and the agent also agreed on my bill was only $115.59 as total and my account should showing $0, he told me to wait for a few days to receive the new bill and it will be correct, (Interaction number: i2158946060), however, the bill I received on Jan, 2023 is $803.41( still incorrect ), and somehow on MyRogers account showing $620.62. They also charged me suspension fees for their own system mistakes, I had weeks with no internet and cell service but I was still paid my monthly plans every single day. And now my phone has no internet so I think they might suspend my account again. 

It feels like Rogers is a complete scam and it’s really frustrating that every day my bill is showing all those different numbers and no one can solve this issue. It’s a huge inconvenience that my phone is not working and on top of that, I am still paying for my service every single day when I have no service because of the mistakes Rogers made. 

I am not going to pay the mistakenly outrageous amount that I don’t own. I just want the numbers on my account to be correct and stable and simply to have my service. 

It’s been almost 3 months and I literally giving up on hope. 

PLEASE HELP ME.

***Edited Labels***

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Billing Issues

RogersZia

Good evening!

Welcome to the Community!

I can understand how frustrating billing and payment issues can be. I appreciate your attempts of paying off the balance. Is there a few months worth of past due balance on the account? It would explain why the services would've been suspended.

Could you please check the payment history in your MyRogers to confirm that the payments you've made are posted to the account? The payment history would provide you a clear understanding of how much of the current balance has been paid off. 

We can definitely review your account if this issue is still unresolved. 

Please keep us posted!

RogersZia

MCTsai
I'm here a lot

The past bill balances have been incorrect since Nov 2023 after I renewed and upgraded my plan with Roger, I have talked to many agents and on the last calls I had with Rogers, the agent told me my bill should be only $115.59 which I paid right away on the call, and after that, my bill should be $0, (It was on Jan 5, 2024) and they told me to wait for MyRogers bill information be correct but it never happened.

I still have NO service and internet at this very moment. It's been way too long and I feel upset and unfair that I still have to pay for my monthly plan while Rogers mistakenly suspended my service.

Please help!!! Thank you!!!

@MCTsai, we will definitely know more once we've reviewed your account. Please send us a PM @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. Click here to get started. 

RogersZia

The private message was sent to @CommunityHelps as suggested, hope they can help me solve this issue as soon as possible, still have NO service and internet at this very moment. 

Thank you.

MCTsai
I'm here a lot

Update on this problem: 

I have been talking to about 5 people for  A WEEK just to request a security form in order to access my account to "look into my problem" 

It's been a week since they said they were going to send out the security form online for me to fill out in order to access my account online and look into my problem, the security form apparently expired within a period of time if you don't open the link right away. I tried to book a time with them ahead of time so we could be online at the same time but they kept saying "Please just reach out to us when you're here and we'll send you a new form right away." But whenever I am online waiting (within their operation hours) they never respond, and the day after I open my chat, there is another expired link. 

My phone still has NO SERVICE at this very moment. No one can reach out to me, I can't call anyone and I have no internet because of Rogers' mistakes, inability and inefficiency. The whole process of Rogers is to lose customers' trust and patience and for them to eventually give up to pay the outrageous mistaken bill or pay to transfer to another service provider. 

Hello again @MCTsai,

Thank you for the update.

For future references, if communicating via private message is not ideal for you, the are options.

Please visit www.rogers.com/contactus for alternatives.

Take care and have a nice day!

RogersMaude

Vladimir1
I plan to stick around

Last three months in a row I had multiple instances of unauthorized changes to my account and service agreement. On January 20, 2024, a Client Escalation Team manager sent an urgent request to the back office to set my billing to the January 10, 2024 Service Agreement which I agreed to.

After patiently waiting for almost a month for the back office to correct the numerous issues I have just received my February 17, 2024, and was surprised to see that instead of being with an expected negative balance this bill shows that I have to pay an outstanding erroneous amount of $104.18.

The reasons for this were:

1. The missing $60 regular monthly bundle discounts I had from my previous subscription and for the next 24-month one until February 17, 2026.

2. All given service interruption and billing credits for the $40.27 before taxes were immediately reversed by the back office without any reason totaling $113.31 of credits (taxes included).

All the above billing issues appeared in addition to the numerous technical issues we had during the past five months, that led to much higher costs than I was expecting.

Yesterday I called the CET manager again to complain about this month's incorrect billing. She sent an urgent request to the back office to fix the billing issues ASAP. It would be interesting to see how long it would take for them to fix their own added errors. Now I am not wondering why the back office people are so busy!

Topic Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 in conversation