cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't Register to MyRogers

KekeAg
I've been around

Hi, 
so i just bought a new phone plan and I can't sign up to MyRogers, it says that my emial ain't registered, but i received all the initials emails. Don't know what to do, I can't pay my initial bill so my phone doesn't even work.

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Can't Register to MyRogers

RogersZia

Hello @KekeAg,

Welcome to the Community!

I know how handy it is to have full access to the MyRogers profile. What happens when you try to register your email? Are you using the MyRogers email we sent you to set your password?

If you haven't received an email from us, go to the MyRogers registration page. Enter the email address you want to use as your MyRogers username and for password recovery purposes.

Please check out this page for more info and step by step instructions. Let us know if the issue persits.

RogersZia

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Can't Register to MyRogers

RogersZia

Hello @KekeAg,

Welcome to the Community!

I know how handy it is to have full access to the MyRogers profile. What happens when you try to register your email? Are you using the MyRogers email we sent you to set your password?

If you haven't received an email from us, go to the MyRogers registration page. Enter the email address you want to use as your MyRogers username and for password recovery purposes.

Please check out this page for more info and step by step instructions. Let us know if the issue persits.

RogersZia

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation