cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Escalating an issue with the Presidents Office

wendella5050
I've been here awhile

I have submitted two successfully received online forms to escalate my issue.  So frustrated after multiple live chats and phone conversations.  Misinformation, conflicting information, etc.  Will anyone actually call me back or am I kidding myself that anyone out there cares about this 30 plus year Rogers customer???

*** Edited Labels ***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Escalating an issue with the Presidents Office

wendella5050
I've been here awhile

I received a call back from Sukhi at the Office of the President this morning.  She was great!  Stood by the original offer, is crediting my account for the overage and sent an email documenting it for my records.  It was a frustrating experience but I am happy with the outcome and happy to know that someone out there in Rogers Land was able to make this right.  

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13

RogersTony

Hello, @wendella5050 

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums.

It is disappointing to hear about your recent experience with us.

• Can you describe the issue that you are looking to escalate? 
  • Were you able to escalate the matter via the live chat or phone agents that you spoke with?

If you submitted a form online it could take up to 2 - 3 business days to receive a response. In the meantime, we can help you once you have provided us with more details.

We look forward to hearing from you.

RogersTony

wendella5050
I've been here awhile

Thank you for your response.  

My issue is with account changes and poor customer service.  My promos were ending and I had agreed to a plan with an agent on the phone on the 1st of Feb.  On the 3rd my bill rolled over and it was $100 higher rather than $30 less.  Each agent I have spoke with (2 phone calls and 2 live chats = 5 hours) gives me different answers and says the notes on my account weren't clear.  Then they try to offer me a plan that's more expensive with a contract and I'm only asking for what I had agreed on with the Rogers Agent on the 1st.  I was also told after they couldn't help me that a "supervisor" would call me back within 24-48 hours and they would verify my call that I had with the agent on the 1st.  No call back and a live chat agent said supervisors dont call back and they don't listen to the recorded calls to verify info so not sure why I was told that.  So getting the run around and just wanting someone to listen to me and stand by what they had offered and what had been agreed upon.  Not sure who to believe and, at this point, not sure that anyone cares.  Customer service like this from a company the size of Rogers is inexcusable.  Submitting this form was my last attempt before just cancelling and moving on.  

wendella5050
I've been here awhile

I received a call back from Sukhi at the Office of the President this morning.  She was great!  Stood by the original offer, is crediting my account for the overage and sent an email documenting it for my records.  It was a frustrating experience but I am happy with the outcome and happy to know that someone out there in Rogers Land was able to make this right.  

@RogersTony any idea how to actually get a reply from Presidents office? Took numerous hours of effort to get to the presidents office and although they took care of some of the issues, there are many items outstanding that were either previously promised, or errors in billing that I have since caught totalling hundreds of dollars charged and paid erroneously.

I have since sent 5 emails, left a number of voicemails, “shared a concern” via online form and nothing.

Although I have come to expect this poor service from rogers agents over the past 20 years of being a customer, this lack of service from the Presidents office is unheard of.

Used to be ombudsman office but can’t find that info anymore.

Being ghosted by the Pres office, what are my options? BBB, CRTC?

This is now beyond frustrating and unacceptable.

Hello @user680806,

Welcome to the Community!

Once an online form is submitted it can take 2-3 business days to receive a response. If you'd like us to review your account in the mean time, you can send us a private message @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further.

RogersZia

Friar5
I've been here awhile

I have had the same experience and have just sent in a form as well. I can only pray that I get the same results. 

What step did you take? where di you send yoru compalints to reach the Office of the president??? PLEASE HELP!!!

wendella5050
I've been here awhile

log in online.  go to the top black bar and click on support.  then scroll down to the bottom where it says resolve your concern and click on "escalate your concern.  submit it and give it a few days and then send another if you don't hear back.  I sent two and heard back after the second.  good luck

RDL76
I plan to stick around

I went through the Commission for Complaints for Telecom-television Services both times I dealt with the President's office and it worked.

emyjay
I've been around

Only 30 years? They don't care. Ted himself dug the trench for Cablevision in 1964 in front of my house. Still bad service.

Hi Tony - can you put me in direct contact with Sukhi from the OOP? I've recently had 2 disappointing experiences with other OOP employees that haven't followed up nor honored their commitments after 5 months of effort. The current OOP employee has not called back as promised since March 12, 2024. My case dates back to Jan 6, 2024 regarding a mess created by Rogers dating back to October 2023. 

Your assistance connecting me to Sukhi would be greatly appreciated.  

EDfedupcustomer
I plan to stick around

Emyjay, I agree with you 100%!   Would Rogers still exist in a free competitive environment? 

I personally don't think Roger's should be allowed to acquire new customers or new entities until they get their service levels up to par and address all these ongoing issues. The fact that loyal, longstanding, existing customers have to wait over 3 to 4 hours to try to reach a customer service agent on the phone is completely unacceptable. Especially when you can reach Rogers Sales / New accounts agents in record times (under 5 minutes on average).

I recently conducted a series of calls to Rogers main line, selecting the option for new customers and guess what the results were:  as little as 2 minutes to connect, on average less than 5 minutes to connect, longest wait time was 12 minutes to connect (which only occurred once). During one of my calls to New Accounts,   I was advised they could not address any concerns regarding my account, nor put me in touch with the appropriate person nor the OOP.  The Roger's employee's supervisor in the background told him to hang up on me, which afterwards, he politely disengaged. Does this tell you Roger's values their customers?  I personally don't feel valued at all, but instead, I feel taken for granted.

I'd love to hear how everyone else feels about Roger's prioritizing Sales and New Potential customers over existing, loyal, and longstanding customers.  

FrustratedIam
I've been around

I totally understand you! Same here… Dealing with the President office is NOT an easy thing… they just don’t answer you!!! It is the third email that I am sending… plus 2 phone call messages. Still not having any answers. All I am asking for is a detailed bill … that they don’t want to send me! They came up with a total bill… but no bill can be given… so I still don’t know what this amount is justified. So much time and energy spent on this. And I am not explaining you what brought me to the president office complaint system! It’s insane….

Topic Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 10 in conversation