cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Likewize Device Protection

Chandaou
I've been around

Horrible experience with Likewize device protection. Anyone getting a phone with Rogers and they ask you about device protection, it isn't worth the hassle. First service request went well, but if you put in one service request, CANCEL your protection after it is completed as they will not be able to put in another service request down the road, but they don't tell you that. When you try to do a new service request, everything needs to be escalated, they say the will call you back in 2 business days, but they don't. When you call them again, someone else says that they don't do outgoing calls, and they still can't process the request and it has to be escalated again. Third phone call to them and another escalation is needed. They kept saying that because of the old service request they can't proceed. They can't escalate your call while you are on the phone so you can talk to someone else. I was told that they can't transfer me to anyone else. All these extra years of paying for a device protection after the first request was a waste of money.

*Added Labels*

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Likewize Device Protection

RogersJo

Hi @Chandaou 😊

We're sorry to hear what occured with Likewize thus far. This is most certainly not the type of experience we want you to be having. If eligible, you should be able to make two claims within a 12 month period. Did they elaborate on why the second request could not be processed due to the first claim?

In order to get in contact with Likewize to submit a claim there are two options available by phone or online. I've listed the methods of contact below:

By phone:

1-855-877-3887

Online:

rogers.com/servicerequest

Looking forward to hearing from you,

RogersJo

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Likewize Device Protection

RogersJo

Hi @Chandaou 😊

We're sorry to hear what occured with Likewize thus far. This is most certainly not the type of experience we want you to be having. If eligible, you should be able to make two claims within a 12 month period. Did they elaborate on why the second request could not be processed due to the first claim?

In order to get in contact with Likewize to submit a claim there are two options available by phone or online. I've listed the methods of contact below:

By phone:

1-855-877-3887

Online:

rogers.com/servicerequest

Looking forward to hearing from you,

RogersJo

Re: Likewise Device Protection

Very bad service from likewise did everything but no response never recommended any one for Roger
Going to file complaint against both of them Roger and likewise

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation