cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return equipment

Ashdeb
I've been here awhile

Has anyone had to return your old equipment before they will activate your new package 

**Labels Added**

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Return equipment

RogersYasmine

Hello @Ashdeb ,

Welcome to the community! 🙂

I think we'll need a bit more information before we can address your concern. For example, are you inquiring about migrating from our legacy digital cable/internet service over to our Ignite TV/internet platform, where new TV boxes and a modem is required?  Or are you part of our Save & Return program (formerly known as Upfront Edge) and trying to send back your current wireless device and upgrade to a new one?

We hope to hear from you with additional clarification.

Thank you!

RogersYasmine

Ashdeb
I've been here awhile

No we had a newer TV Box but when we changed our package some of the channels weren’t coming in,  it kept saying that we needed a subscription for that channel.  So Rogers was sending me a new tv box.  So anyway we got the new one plugged it and got it all set up but still no. Channel without a subscription. So they told me to send back the old tv box before they would do anything for me 

Hello, @Ashdeb.

We appreciate the additional info. When there is a pending order, in this case, the system waits for the return of the older box, and the entitlements (Channel lineup) can't be refreshed. Hence, the request to return the old box. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for understanding.

Regards,
RogersMoin

Ashdeb
I've been here awhile

Thank you for your answer 

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 in conversation