cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rogers Credit Operations hanging up

ajkhoury
I've been here awhile

Over a year ago I was coerced into taking a new modem. They created an entirely separate account for this new modem and charged me 273.00$ for the hardware. After a year of runarounds and back and forth with Rogers support I returned the unused hardware. The amount of 273.00$ was still sent to CBV Collections, Ltd. I have been trying to work this out with Rogers Credit Operations and the Collection Officer since there is still an amount of $54.78 still owing for "delivering the hardware" which I did not even want. I was talking with someone at Rogers Credit Operations 15 minutes ago and they said they could not really help, so they would transfer me to the Retention Department. When this agent transferred me, the call was dropped. I tried calling credit operations again, because there is no direct number to the Retention department. The call was immediately dropped. I called again, and they instead transferred me to someone in the Wireless department. The Wireless department customer service agent was helpful, they did what they could to help, and finally got me in contact with someone in Credit Operations that would not drop the call. This agent then transferred me to the Retention department, and the call was dropped again!

The Case ID is: C18917****

I have run out of options so I am taking this to the forums to try and get some attention on this.

**Labels Added**

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Rogers Credit Operations hanging up

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

it would probably be easier to "pay" a disputed fee, and contest it later than to leave it unpaid and go into collections,  that is my advice, but best of luck maybe try contacting the office of the president or a case manager

ajkhoury
I've been here awhile

In this case you are not wrong Pauly, it would have been easier to just pay it and attempt a dispute later. I would have saved a few grey hairs if I had done so. My problem with just paying is that trying to prove the validity of a dispute is difficult, especially going up against a giant like Rogers - and if I had already paid they could just say no, and in turn I would have then lost my money.

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

those days do not exist anymore. paying to provide validity of a dispute., times have changed

Swan53
I've been here awhile
I know it’s been almost a year ago but this is happening to me . I have never ever been so disappointed with Roger’s ever . This has happened to me and more . No one should ever go thru Roger’s for anything
Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 in conversation