cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rogers bill overcharging two months in a row

LordHoju
I've been around

Hello,

I have talked to chat twice about the issue and I was told the wrong info was provided and there is nothing that can be done. Here is what happened. I saw that Rogers EPP was offering the $55 dollar plan that includes USA and Mexico. I was already on a $50 plan (two lines on the plan)so through chat asked if I could change my plans and still have the same bill. I was told yes and made the change. The first month the bill was $30 higher. I contacted chat and they put in a ticket to get everything back to normal and I was told it would be taken care of and I would get the over charge refunded on the next bill. Now the next bill has come and it is still $20 more then original. I just talked to EPP chat again and they said that the first agent should have told me that I would lose a $10 discount per line if I switched plans and there was nothing that could be done expect they could fill out a form and maybe get my plan changed back to the old one for the previous price. This doesn't seem correct that someone at Rogers makes a mistake and then the customer would have to pay this extra amount until there contract is up. Is there anyone that can help?

Thanks,

Jeremy

**Labels Added**

1 REPLY 1

Re: Rogers bill overcharging two months in a row

RogersMoin

Hello, @LordHoju.

Thank you for joining our Community and explaining the situation regarding your plan change. 

We understand the inconvenience caused by the misinformation you received and the resulting increase in your bill. We sincerely apologize for the confusion caused by the initial chat interaction. Our representatives must provide accurate information.

Most discounts are plan-specific and can't be carried forward. In most cases, reverting the plans is also not possible. However, we can investigate and follow up with the form submission. Feel free to send @CommunityHelps a private message. We detailed more info about our private messaging in this blog

Regards,

RogersMoin

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation