cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

returned device yet being charged for not returning

mayat
I've been here awhile

I returned a home internet device to Rogers as instructed but was still charged $249.95 for not returning it. After speaking with customer service and an online agent, I was assured the charge would be removed, but it hasn't been. Despite creating a case ID C198044171, the issue remains unresolved.

*** Edited Labels ***

4 REPLIES 4

Re: returned device yet being charged for not returning

jjab
I've been here awhile

I've had the same problem a year ago for a modem return. I sent the old modem the day after I recieved the new one. They were going to charge me also so is sent my tracking return copies. Never got a reply so I put in a live complaint about the scaming going on in that department. No reply,, I was never charged the fee.. though. Good luck.

RogersZia

Good evening @mayat,

Welcome to the Community!

Depending on when the equipment was returned and updated in the system, an unreturned equipment charge can generate automatically. If there is a ticket open already, please know the charges will be reversed. If you haven't received any notifications about the ticket since you've posted here, let us know and we'll be happy to review the account for you.

Please send us a PM @CommunityHelps so we can assist you. Click here to get started. 

@jjab, welcome to the forums as well. Appreciate you returning the equipment on time and I am glad to learn you were not billed for the equipment. 

RogersZia

mayat
I've been here awhile

Hello RogersZia,

After trying every possible avenue and investing hours in waiting on the phone and chatting online with Rogers agents, I've decided to bring my complaint to the Forum. This decision comes after facing a great deal of frustration.

The link you've suggested seems to lead me back to where I started; I've already explored it. Despite returning the equipment on March 22nd and receiving confirmation from Rogers on March 23rd, I continue to receive bills and late fees for supposedly not returning the equipment.

Should updating an account upon receiving returned items at the warehouse really be this difficult, time-consuming, and frustrating? 

Good day @mayat,

Thanks for your reply! We surely want to help you get to the bottom of this.

We've therefore sent you a private message, so we can discuss things further.

Please get back to us at your convenience by clicking the envelope icon on the top-right corner of the page.

Thank you!

RogersMaude

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 in conversation