cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi calling not working Samsung S24+

rkl33
I've been here awhile

Hi,

Incoming Wifi calling is not working. I am getting texts and can make outgoing calls. However, incoming calls go directly to voicemail and I have no notifications on my phone.

I am on a private network at a location with no cell towers. Everyone around me have wifi calling since it is everyone's only option. It works for everyone, multiple carriers/phones etc.

My phone is 100% up to date and is a very recent S24+.

**Labels Added**

How is this happening?

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Wifi calling not working Samsung S24+

LordDrakkon
I'm a trusted contributor
Have you tried your WiFi Calling on another network in a different location to make sure it isn't just the network you are connecting to? It sounds like the network you are connecting to is blocking the port that incoming calls would use.

rkl33
I've been here awhile

Yes, through wifi calling options, on wifi-preferred, it works fine on other wifis in other locations. Another person uses Rogers as a carrier and it works fine here. To my knowledge, that would nullify the "network you are connecting to is blocking the port that incoming calls would use"

LordDrakkon
I'm a trusted contributor
Are they using the same device or something different? If your WiFi Calling works fine on other networks but not that one. There must be something different about that network somehow and its interaction with your device. Have you tried deleting the WiFi connection saved on your devuce to the network and logging back into it as a new connection?

vignesh0811
I've been around

Did you find a solution ? I am having same issue.

Hi @vignesh0811,

Thank you for joining the conversation, and welcome to the Rogers Community Forums. Do you have the same issue as mentioned in the original post? Have you tried some of the tips found in the thread here?

If you can let us know some more details of the issue you are experiencing as well as the steps you have tried, we can certainly look into this for you.

Regards, 

RogersJermaine

Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 in conversation