cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch 8 Error During Cellular Data Setup

cdmren
I've been around

I am receiving error WS300 when trying to set up Cellular Data through the Watch app. I have visited two stores and the staff have not been able to provide me with a solution. Can anyone help?

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Apple Watch 8 Error During Cellular Data Setup

RogersJermaine

Hi @cdmren,

Thank you for your post here on the Rogers Community Forums! The Apple Watch is certainly a great accessory, and we would be glad to see if we can get this resolved for you.

On which step, when you are attempting to add the cellular data, are you getting the error message? If it is on the step where you need to add the 911 address, please check your address with Canada Post by going to https://www.canadapost-postescanada.ca/ac/ to ensure you are entering it exactly as they have it on there.

It does need to be exact, or you can get an error. If that is not the issue, please let us know further details below so that we can take a further look into this for you.

Regards,
RogersJermaine 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Apple Watch 8 Error During Cellular Data Setup

RogersJermaine

Hi @cdmren,

Thank you for your post here on the Rogers Community Forums! The Apple Watch is certainly a great accessory, and we would be glad to see if we can get this resolved for you.

On which step, when you are attempting to add the cellular data, are you getting the error message? If it is on the step where you need to add the 911 address, please check your address with Canada Post by going to https://www.canadapost-postescanada.ca/ac/ to ensure you are entering it exactly as they have it on there.

It does need to be exact, or you can get an error. If that is not the issue, please let us know further details below so that we can take a further look into this for you.

Regards,
RogersJermaine 

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation