cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP? "rogers. com" no longer accessible via Safari, on older ipad 2?.

jargey300
I've been here awhile

I have an old iPad 2, and it seems I can no longer access rogers.com on it, thru my Safari browser.

( it just spins & spins & doesn't open up...)

Can anyone confirm if rogers.com is no longer compatible with older iPads or whatever, OR am I doing something wrong or need to change settings or whatever.? My iPad software says it is up to date...but it is only Version IOS 9.3.5

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: HELP? "rogers. com" no longer accessible via Safari, on older ipad 2?.

RogersJermaine

Greetings @jargey300,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums, and thank you for your post!

To view your MyRogers account on the webpage or in the MyRogers app on your iPad, you would need to be on iOS 13.0 or later. Do you have any other mobile devices or PCs that you can use? 

Regards,
RogersJermaine

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RogersJermaine

Greetings @jargey300,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums, and thank you for your post!

To view your MyRogers account on the webpage or in the MyRogers app on your iPad, you would need to be on iOS 13.0 or later. Do you have any other mobile devices or PCs that you can use? 

Regards,
RogersJermaine

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@jargey300 wrote:

I have an old iPad 2, and it seems I can no longer access rogers.com on it, thru my Safari browser.

( it just spins & spins & doesn't open up...)

Can anyone confirm if rogers.com is no longer compatible with older iPads or whatever, OR am I doing something wrong or need to change settings or whatever.? My iPad software says it is up to date...but it is only Version IOS 9.3.5

Your iPad says that it is "up to date" because when version 9.3.5 got released in August, 2016, that was the last of the iOS 9 updates.  Your iPad has not received any security updates since then and is actually now dangerously out of date!  The current apps in the Apple App Store won't even run on that old hardware anymore.

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation