cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pairing Apple Watch SE with Family Sharing

CS-H
I've been here awhile

How do I find out (before I buy) if I will be able to pair an Apple Watch SE to my phone? Can I set up my child’s Apple Watch SE (he doesn’t have his own phone) to my account as family sharing?

**Labels Added**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Pairing Apple Watch SE with Family Sharing

RogersCorey

Hello @CS-H!

At this time we do not offer support for Family Sharing. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Regards,

RogersCorey

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14

RogersCorey

Hello @CS-H!

At this time we do not offer support for Family Sharing. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Regards,

RogersCorey

JMGS
I've been here awhile

When does ROGERS plan to allow it?  What about if the child has a phone for set up that isn't on cellular only WIFI is there a work around? 

This is a very disappointing feature gap, and leaves me no choice but to purchase services from Bell or Telus. 

CS-H
I've been here awhile
Very disappointing. I just switched from Bell where I had this feature and loved knowing where my child was at all times. I was assured Rogers had this feature before I switched. Will be a huge hassle to switch back to Bell but my child’s safety is more important than that. I will spread the word so others don’t waste there time switching to Rogers.

Lowisss514
I've been here awhile
This is ridiculous. Get on it. Bell and Telus offers it. I got my child an Apple Watch, the Rogers staff at your store told me it will arrive soon. You will loose customers to the competition that offers it.

lauraj1
I'm here a lot

In exactly the same situation.  So disappointing.  Just went through all the effort to switch from Bell to Rogers and now looks like I may have to switch right back.  It didn't even occur to me that this would be an issue.  I clearly should have checked first, but it just doesn't make any sense why Rogers can't support this feature.

User124
I've been here awhile

Ok Rogers...I've looked at community posts from the last 2 years about this...what the _ _ ll is the holdup??  Trying find out how to rake in more money with this feature??  My wife and I (both seniors)use one phone on Roger's. We've been customers for many years.  We just bought 2 Apple Watches for fall protection and NOW we find we can't do family sharing with Rogers!?  

SuperbudsS
I've been around

Still waiting for Family Sharing.  Rogers, any updates as to when this will be available? 

But why not???  

Lowisss514
I've been here awhile
When will it happen?????

It’s been a while. I’ve been with Rogers since 2003. I’m about to switch because it doesn’t offer the service. C’mon Rogers, stop messing around

Amidis
I've been here awhile
Hi. Does Roger’s plan to support family sharing? Or is there another way to connect an Apple Watch that doesn’t have its own phone to my own iPhone that I have Roger’s data sharing on?

Good morning @Amidis!

We don’t currently offer this option. As with any new product or service, we’ll look at how we can deliver the best possible customer experience before we introduce it.

Please keep an eye on rogers.com and on our Blogs for updates on our latest products and services.

Regards,

RogersCorey

Any update?
Can’t believe why Roger can’t support, as so many parents are expecting this and without it, we have to move to Bell/Telus.
Seems Roger’s doesn’t care customer.

How much longer will this take? We are going to need to switch carriers over this.
Topic Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 17 Likes
  • 11 in conversation