cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Texting Blocked

FrustratedUser9
I've been here awhile

I have tried everything else so figured I would attempt to reach out to this community. I changed to Rogers about 6 months ago and have now had my texting blocked 7 times with no hope of resolution. I have been told that it is anti-spam software that is picking up my activity as potential spam. I have a group chat with a bunch of fishing buddies where we share pics of our fish or whatever. The group is 15 people and has now had my phone blocked 7 times where SMS and MMS will not be delivered with no notice that the message has failed. 

The response that I just received from Rogers Tech is that they will eventually permanently block my phone. I am beyond frustrated and am not the only one in the group with Rogers who is now going to move our entire families off of Rogers.

Anyone have any last ditch suggestions?

Thanks.

***Added Labels***

1 REPLY 1

Re: Texting Blocked

RogersMaude

Good afternoon @FrustratedUser9,

Thank you for joining the Rogers Community! We appreciate you took the time to let us know the details regarding your situation. 

I can only imagine how frustrating this could have been for you and understand the inconveniences it may have caused. We'd like to help you resolve this. 

Can you please specify which messaging app you use to communicate with your fishing buddies?

You mentioned it happened 7 times; what steps do you take to have it re-enabled? 

In order for us to provide you with further assistance, we'll need to access to your account. To do so, we'll have to discuss privately to go through the authentication process.

Feel free to send a message to @CommunityHelps, when you have a chance, to allow us the opportunity to take a deeper look into this. To know how to send us a private message, check out this blog

Thank you!

RogersMaude

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation