cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to send SMS to Android Devices

Joel13
I plan to stick around

Hello, 

Anyone else having issues right now? I'm unable to send SMSs to anyone with an Android device - or via Text/SMS

**Labels Added** 

Joel Gallant
photography.joelgallant.ca
vero.co/joelgallant
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Unable to send SMS to Android Devices

Joel13
I plan to stick around

Issue appears to be resolved with the tech 'refreshing' my connection to the network. Apparently my reboot wasn't enough. 

Joel Gallant
vero.co/joelgallant

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

Joel13
I plan to stick around

Issue appears to be resolved with the tech 'refreshing' my connection to the network. Apparently my reboot wasn't enough. 

Joel Gallant
vero.co/joelgallant

Bluejunior231
I've been here awhile
I am having the same issue. Tried refreshing and rebooting and still having no luck

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Hello Bluejunior231, when you tried refreshing, did you speak to a technical agent on the phone and have the agent do it for you?

Bluejunior231
I've been here awhile
No

Joel13
I plan to stick around

Had to have an agent involved to fix my issue

Joel Gallant
vero.co/joelgallant

Hi @Joel13 

We just wanted to make sure that you're able to send SMS again. If you merely had a ticket escalated, please PM us and we'll attempt an immediate fix for you.

For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

Joel13
I plan to stick around

Hey Corey, 

I was simply noting it here while also waiting for an agent on iMessage to see if we could resolve it on either side first! haha 

It was resolved by the agent when they refreshed my network. 

Thanks for checking in! 

Joel Gallant
vero.co/joelgallant

Having trouble

Hello @scott1 ,

Thanks for joining us here in the community forums! We're really sorry to hear you are also having some text messaging issues. 😞

Since posting, has anything improved? We may need a bit more details so we can assist you further. Are you also unable to send any text messages out? Are you able to receive text messages okay? Is this issue happening when you text Android and iPhone devices? Are your picture/video messages also being affected? The more info we have, the easier it will be for us to help!

As mentioned earlier in this thread, you may also want to try rebooting your device to see if that helps. 

We hope to hear back from you soon!

RogersYasmine

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

the title is a little misleading, it should be changed to either "unable to send sms to android or apple devices with imessage disabled" or "unable to send sms to any device except devices that have imessage enabled"

glad to hear it worked out in the end by contacting customer service and having them refresh your network,  this is the only way to fix it

Topic Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 5 Likes
  • 6 in conversation