cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail changes

emmy2020
I've been here awhile

I am on a iPhone SE(3rd) and notice small changes to accessing Voicemail. There is a new button, Carrier Voicemail with "Call" button. When used for the first time today, I notice that my saved Voice Messages are gone. The rules of Rogers is supposed to be they are saved until I delete them. That worked until now. Anyone else have the problem of needing their saved Messages not to be deleted by the Rogers system upgrade? 

***ADDED LABELS***

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Voicemail changes

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Rogers does not store voice mail messages indefinitely on the voicemail server, they often expire after a set time limit, you should inquire which voicemail option is included in your plan, because there are different ones with different storage limits

emmy2020
I've been here awhile

Why does the Voicemail button at the bottom right not work? Instead, I have a "Carrier Voicemail - Call" at the top? Pressing this gets me to my Voicemail, but there are no messages. 

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

depending on your phone, apple has its own voicemail on iphones called live voicemail,   so they have now caused more confusion than anything in this world, before that voicemail used to be so simple now its turned into an ai robot.

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation