cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flex suggestion

trztrz
I've been around

Just a suggestion/feedback for Rogers staff, but why not offer the American networks (ABC,  CBS,  Fox, NBC,  and/or PBS) as flex channel options? It seems like they're one of the cheaper channels so Rogers should be happy if people decide to use a couple flex options on them rather than on more expensive channels and more choice options  would make it more consumer friendly. Win/win for both parties.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Flex suggestion

RogersZia

Good evening @trztrz,

Welcome to the Community!

I hope you're enjoying the Ignite TV service and are able to make good use of the flex channels option. Thank you so much for your feedback, we'll be happy to forward it to the team in charge.

As always please keep an eye out on rogers.com or the Community for changes to the current options :).

RogersZia

Re: Flex suggestion

Flavour1
I plan to stick around

I agree these stations 4+1 U.S. stations have always been on most cable providers,

They weren’t distant stations on Digital packages, until Flex came along this was just a quick money grab on Rogers part now that the flex platform was dropped on November 1, 2023 they are included in the new and improved packages : Starter, Popular and Total. Just a scam and money grab

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 in conversation