cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Rogers Yahoo email stationery gone now?

BobcatRosie
I plan to stick around

Hi all! This is a minor problem and a little silly, but was wondering if anyone knows what happened to the stationery we used to be able to apply to our outgoing emails. Everything was fine until yesterday when I noticed the stationery wasn't appearing when I was sending out emails and the option for it was gone from the menu at the bottom. Maybe people don't use it, but I kind of liked it since I can be a little whimsical now in my old age. Thanks everyone! 😁

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Is Rogers Yahoo email stationery gone now?

BobcatRosie
I plan to stick around

Thank you for your replies. I'm glad to see I wasn't the only one liking this stationery, even if it is only the three of us. 😂 And just now I went to send an email and lo and behold, the stationery is back! Yay! Hopefully it stays because I really like it. Happy holidays everyone! 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

wnowakowska
I've been here awhile

Hi, BobcatRosie.

Funny you should mention the sudden disappearance yesterday of the Paperless Post stationery on our Rogers Yahoo email. I noticed it too — and I'm quite dismayed that it's gone! Hopefully, not for long...?  Happy to hear from someone at Rogers about what's going on. Thanks! And fingers crossed that we get back the delightful stationery that many of us — you and I included — have enjoyed for so long.

CherylHall
I've been here awhile

I'm most upset too. The stationery made my e-mails much less impersonal. So useful when writing to someone to cheer them up or to send a quick greeting.  What's worse, the Rogers tech person I just spoke to had absolutely no idea what I was talking about. Not everyone in the world communicates by text, the loss of stationery will upset a lot of use older users.  Bad show Yahoo

BobcatRosie
I plan to stick around

Thank you for your replies. I'm glad to see I wasn't the only one liking this stationery, even if it is only the three of us. 😂 And just now I went to send an email and lo and behold, the stationery is back! Yay! Hopefully it stays because I really like it. Happy holidays everyone! 

CherylHall
I've been here awhile

Yay!  It's back. So pleased. Funnily enough, I went into my local Rogers store this morning and got the number for customer service - now I don't have to call.  If anyone at Rogers is reading these messages, ''Thank you, you've made an elderly technophobe very happy".

wnowakowska
I've been here awhile

GREAT news, BobcatRosie and CherylHall! Thank you...:)

w.

Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 6 Likes
  • 3 in conversation