cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reps walking through flower beds. C’mon. Tell the red coats to use the sidewalk please.

jcand
I've been here awhile
Hire more diligent contractors please
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Reps walking through flower beds. C’mon. Tell the red coats to use the sidewalk please.

RogersCorey

Good afternoon @jcand!

I am sorry to hear that one of our representatives went traipsing through your garden. I would be aghast as I spend dozens of hours tending to my garden every season. Please accept my apologies.

We'd like to gather further details of this incident to ensure that it's dealt with appropriately. 

Please feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so that we can further address your concerns. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

Re: Reps walking through flower beds. C’mon. Tell the red coats to use the sidewalk please.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Many years ago, no one walked on other people's property.  There's a house undergoing renovations next to us and: 

- contractors walk on our lawn all the time

- they sometimes put their construction materials on our lawn when they unload.

- they sometimes drive over our lawn, and not just by a little bit

- they have actually sometimes parked on our lawn and not just by a little bit

- they throw their garbage on the ground wherever they want and it blows everywhere.

- when cutting stone, they don't use a wet saw, so the noise and the dust are intolerable and we have to stay inside.  Craftsmen used to be able to split stones with a hammer in a few seconds, but these guys spend months or weeks, not hours or days, cutting.  Instead of designing a walkway to be as wide as 2 or 3 or 4 stones, they design it to be 2.3 or some weird number so almost every stone needs cutting.

Talking to them is useless and many are ESL.  The owner of the home does his best to mitigate this sort of thing, and he will fix any damage, but...

I blame the parents for not raising them properly.   Many people have no respect for person or property.  You can also see it in the work done.  We have learned, mostly, to look away.

jcand
I've been here awhile

Cheers RogersCorey, done that bit.

Just a 'be respectful' reminder is needed for ALL, esp when dressed as a corporate advertisement.

JPC

Thank you for working with us on this. 

Regards,

RogersCorey

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 in conversation