cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pathetic technical customer support

Tarunmahindru
I've been around

Your customer support team makes me 30 minutes on wait, while I ask him to wait then he disconnect the call, online chat I ask him to wait but he also disconnect the chat, when you are busy then you makes for long waits, when customers ask to wait then you  disconnect the chat and call, this is Canada Rogers. You are making the whole country name bad in terms of customers support. My laptop is not showing the WiFi , all others WiFi of the nearby neighbourhood are there but only my own Rogers WiFi not showing from last 6-7 days. And there is no choice to connect to your customer service because you don't have any capable technical support. If it's like this then why you installing your systems while you can not listen to the customer.. I'll better disconnect your services.

***Edited Labels***

1 REPLY 1

Re: Pathetic technical customer support

RogersJermaine

Hi @Tarunmahindru,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums and thank you for your post! We appreciate you sharing your feedback on your most recent experience. We do strive to provide the best-in-class customer service, so it is disappointing to hear about your last interactions. Since you have last posted were you able to have your connection issue investigated? 

Were there any changes made with your connection in the home since you were last able to use the services? 

Are all your devices unable to see your Wi-Fi network or is it just your laptop? 

Do you have an Ethernet cable that you can connect to your laptop to see if it can connect to the internet that way?

What colour is the LED light on top of the modem? 

If you can provide us with some more details, we can happily assist you further. 

Thank you.

RogersJermaine

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation