cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

“Provisioning issue”

Joybr13
I've been here awhile
Day 3 of no internet due to a provisioning issue. Setup my internet and even had it pre delivered before my move in to cause less headaches and still here we are. I’ve been told 24 hours, 48 hours, 3-5 days. “Sorry but there is nothing we can do”

I’ve never experienced this from a company, it’s absolutely ridiculous to be paying for a service they cannot even provide. This will be the last day before I go elsewhere. (Which will be same day setup) and I’ll be paying Rogers nothing and taking my cellphone and internet business to Telus

Listen to those who warn you about Rogers. Don’t be like me.
3 REPLIES 3

Re: “Provisioning issue”

vivihs16
I've been around
Ive been facing the same issue since moving in. For me its Day 06 of no internet and I’ve been calling tech support every day to check any updates and there hasn’t been any. I’m trying to find a way to lodge a formal complaint. Not sure what else I can do

Joybr13
I've been here awhile
I called Roger’s (again) and the tech said nobody had put my ticket in the actual que to be processed and they just made the ticket and it was sitting there. Told me another 24 hours and they lowered my phone bill and gave me more data tinier as a hotspot.

I’ll reply again tomorrow to see if they actually have it fixed in 24 hours.

Greetings @Joybr13 👋

Thank you for bringing this to our much needed attention. I'm saddened to hear about what occurred. Moving can be rather stress inducing and the last thing we would want to do is add to that transition. We know firsthand how important it is to ensure you stay connected at all times. Has this issue been resolved since you last posted?

Feel free to send us a PM in the event that you still require assistance and we'd be more than happy to investigate this for you. For more information on how our messaging system works, click here.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

RogersJo 

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 in conversation