cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5G Home Internet on the go?

brentcoutu
I've been around

I live in Alberta, but will be camping in Ontario for the summer. I am considering signing up for the 

FOR INTERNET ON THE GO

Inseego MiFi X Pro 5G

Can I use this while camping or does it have ot be used in my principal residence or at least in the same area or province? Am I reading it correct that there is no contract if I cancel and return the equipment?

I believe it is $50 per month. Does it come with seperate data or does it just use my cell phone data plan?

Thank you in advance.

**Labels Added**

1 REPLY 1

Re: 5G Home Internet on the go?

RogersJermaine

Hi @brentcoutu,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums, and thank you for your post! The new Inseego MiFi X PRO 5G is a great device that allows for internet on the go which will allow you to take the device with you anywhere in Canada wherever there is network coverage available. You can find out more about coverage at our link here. If you’re outside a 5G coverage area, your device will continue to connect to our 4G or LTE networks (where available). The device also has a rechargeable battery that can last through the day but that does also depend on the number of devices connected and the usage being done on it. 

For our plans to use with it, currently, I am seeing a 5G plan for $50/mo (plus taxes), which will include 500GB on our site.

For more information on the equipment and return of the device without any fees, as well as ways to sign up, you can reach out to our team at the link here.

I do hope this information helps.

Thank you

RogersJermaine

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation