cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Rogers e-mail to Microsoft Surface Tablet

mjlittle
I've been here awhile

Hello:

I am trying to add my rogers.com email to my Microsoft Surface Tablet.  It's an older one so only has Windows 10.  I added my email account so it shows up in the left panel of the screen.  When I try to sync, I get a message asking me to check the password, which I did and it is correct.  It also says to give the account permission to sync to this device, which I do not know how to do?

Thanks

Mike

***Added Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Adding Rogers e-mail to Microsoft Surface Tablet

mjlittle
I've been here awhile

Hi Corey:

I tried all of this process, unfortunately I was still unsuccessful at adding the Rogers email to the tablet.  I am able to access it through Rogers Yahoo using the Mail icon so I will just do this instead of spending hours trying to sort this otherwise.  Thanks for your help!  Mike

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

RogersCorey

Greetings @mjlittle!

Please have a look at this link for further instructions: Resolve sync issues in Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10 - Microsoft Support 

If this is unsuccessful, please let us know. 

Regards,

RogersCorey

mjlittle
I've been here awhile

Hi Corey:

I tried all of this process, unfortunately I was still unsuccessful at adding the Rogers email to the tablet.  I am able to access it through Rogers Yahoo using the Mail icon so I will just do this instead of spending hours trying to sort this otherwise.  Thanks for your help!  Mike

Good Day @mjlittle

Yikes! I'm saddened to hear that the process didn't pan out. We're elated to hear that you were able to find an alternative. 👌

In the event that you require any further assistance, by all means, feel free to post another question/concern and we'd be more than happy to assist you further.

Regards,

RogersJo 

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation