cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rogers Compatible Modems

Corbis
I've been here awhile

I am looking for info on Rogers Compatible modems.

I am working on a project for home.

I purchased an Arduino MKR NB 1500 which has a ublox SARA-R410M 02B-00 Modem on board.

The modem is LTE M1 / IOT.

Any one know if this modem is compatible with Rogers Network, and what SIM card I need for it.

If not can someone steer me to where I can find info on a compatible board.

Very much appreciated,

GSP

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Rogers Compatible Modems

Corbis
I've been here awhile

Hello RogersMoin,

I thank you for your info.

After a long (but very helpful chat with one of your techs), it turned out that Rogers could not offer me a data only plan for my Arduino device. I had to buy a separate plan from another carrier.

The good news is my device is up and running perfectly now.

I will always stick with Rogers for my shared plan and I appreciate every ones help with this topic.

Cheers,

Corbis

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RogersMoin

Hello, @Corbis.

Welcome to our Community, and thank you for your query!

You will need a data plan and a compatible device like the Nokia FastMile 5G Gateway to connect to our mobile network. The third-party devices may connect to our network if they support the frequencies listed in the support article. Please note that the network availability varies by frequency. Devices that support more frequencies within a network technology and across different network generations will have access to more wireless coverage.

All the best with your project!

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Corbis
I've been here awhile

Hello RogersMoin,

I thank you for your info.

After a long (but very helpful chat with one of your techs), it turned out that Rogers could not offer me a data only plan for my Arduino device. I had to buy a separate plan from another carrier.

The good news is my device is up and running perfectly now.

I will always stick with Rogers for my shared plan and I appreciate every ones help with this topic.

Cheers,

Corbis

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 2 in conversation