cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintenance

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I am pleased that the site maintenance didn't take quite as long as outlined in the message that came up when I tried to login to the forum and MyRogers last night and this morning - screenshot below:

MaintMaint

It does seem inordinately long to have scheduled maintenance (almost 14 hours) instead of a few hours in the early morning (say around 2AM), when few people are trying to get to Rogers Websites.

One thing I found interesting is that a few people managed to post while the site was supposedly "down".  Let's hope that this maintenance solves the issues you were trying to solve and doesn't introduce any new issues.

*Added Labels*

1 REPLY 1

Re: Maintenance

RogersMoin

Hello, @57.

We are grateful for your continuous contributions and the valuable knowledge you bring to our Community. Thank you for taking the time to share your observations and feedback regarding our recent site maintenance.

Your insights regarding the duration and timing of the scheduled maintenance are valuable to us. We understand the importance of minimizing customer disruptions while ensuring that essential maintenance tasks are carried out effectively.

Thank you for your ongoing support.

Cheers,
RogersMoin

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 in conversation