cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access MyRogers for apple watch

budmd
I've been here awhile

I am unable to access the MyRogers website for apple watch to unlink an old apple watch. I keep getting a triangle with an exclamation mark in it when I select Manage Rogers Account

**Labels Added**

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Unable to access MyRogers for apple watch

RogersCorey

Good afternoon @budmd!

Have you tried clearing your browser's cookies/cache/history before logging into MyRogers?

Regards,

RogersCorey

budmd
I've been here awhile
It is not the browser that i am using, i am accessing it through the apple watch application. I can access it just fine through web browsers and the MyRogers application.

Hi @budmd,

Are you getting stuck on step 2 from the instructions listed here? Are you able to enter your information to sign in or is it not loading the website at all? 

RogersJermaine

budmd
I've been here awhile

Hi @RogersJermaine I am getting stuck at step two, where It isn’t showing me the sign in screen, it is only showing me a triangle with an exclamation mark in it 

Hi @budmd,

That is strange. We do apologize for any inconvenience with you not being able to get this completed. If you can, please feel free to send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our private messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Regards

RogersJermaine

Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation