cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cell Tower On My Property

Jas00500
I've been around

Hello we have many acres of vacant properties in eastern Ontario in the 401 highway corridor. Lancaster and summerstown ontario. We would like to inquire who to contact to potentially having some of the property used for cell towers

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Cell Tower On My Property

RogersYasmine

Hi @Jas00500,

Thank you for joining us in the forums, we hope you like it here! 🙂

I understand that you have various properties that we may be able to use for future expansion of our wireless towers. We would be happy to discuss this with you in further detail via PM and we can see about submitting an inquiry to the appropriate teams.

For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Thank you,

RogersYasmine

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

RogersYasmine

Hi @Jas00500,

Thank you for joining us in the forums, we hope you like it here! 🙂

I understand that you have various properties that we may be able to use for future expansion of our wireless towers. We would be happy to discuss this with you in further detail via PM and we can see about submitting an inquiry to the appropriate teams.

For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Thank you,

RogersYasmine

mmmgoody
I've been around
I wouldlike info as well, 50 acres mont tremblant area

Hello @mmmgoody ,

A warm welcome to our community. 🙂

As mentioned in my previous post above, kindly send us a PM the next time you are online so we can safely gather some more details and submit an inquiry to the appropriate team on your behalf. 

Thanks so much,

RogersYasmine

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation