cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce yourself!

RogersYan
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello and welcome to Canada and to our group! Whether it’s your first time here or you’ve visited our community before, we’d love to learn more about you.

Take a moment to tell us about yourself. What do you enjoy? Any hobbies or passions you would like to share? Answer any of the questions below or all of them. It's a fun way for everyone to get to know each other! 😊

• First name, nickname?
  • What's your home country?
  • Favourite food?
  • Tea or coffee?
  • Fun fact about yourself?
  • Favourite animal?
  • iPhone or Android?
  • Anything else?

Feel free to get creative, but keep in mind our community guidelines 🙂

If you want to meet our Rogers Community crew, check them out here.

Excited to get to know you!

11 REPLIES 11

Re: Introduce yourself!

Mr_Dayo
I've been around
My name is Dayo. Currently an MBA student at UNB. No Favourite food but I’m a foodie. Apple for sure, love tea, not used to pets but won’t mind getting one in future. Love meeting people and I’m open to part time job opportunities. Thanks

FBENE
I've been around

Hello all!

First name, nickname?

Fe

What's your home country?

Brazil

Favourite food?

Pasta & Sushi

Tea or coffee?

Coffee!

Fun fact about yourself?

I ❤️ outdoor sports, like snowboarding in the winter and windsurfing in the summer 🙂

Favourite animal?

Dog

iPhone or Android?

iPhone

Anything else?

I just wanted to share that moving to a new country can be quite challenging, but I'm happy to see that Canada is an incredibly friendly and welcoming place. I can't wait to meet new people and make some amazing memories here!

Welcome to our community forums @Mr_Dayo!

Thanks so much for sharing a bit about yourself. We hope you enjoy this beautiful country and feel at home here. 🙂

I also love trying new foods and prefer tea over coffee.

If you ever have any questions or concerns about our products and/or services, feel free to use our search option to find what you're looking for, or Create a New Post to receive help from our awesome community members. Have a wonderful day and we hope to see you around our community often! 

Kind regards,

RogersYasmine

Warmest greetings, @FBENE !

Thanks so much for sharing! We are ecstatic to have you join us in our community forums and we hope you come back often. 🙂

You sound like quite the adventurer! Luckily, we have plenty of outdoor activities that you can partake in, here in Canada, and there are so many opportunities to meet and make new friends and create new experiences. I also love food, and sushi and pasta are definitely at the top of my go-to list! 🤍

If you have any questions or need clarification about our products and/or services, please do use our search option to find what you're looking for, or Create a New Post to get started. There are lots of community members who are happy to share their experiences and insights with you. 

Kind regards,

RogersYasmine

Snyther12
I've been around
First name, nickname? SNYTHER SABALA
What's your home country? The Dominican Republic 🇩🇴
Favourite food? Meat 🍖 and vegetables 😋
Tea or coffee? Tea
Fun fact about yourself? Sharing with friends, family and meet new people
Favourite animal? DOGS 🐕
iPhone or Android? Both
Anything else? Chill out

Nabooski
I've been here awhile

Hello we are the nabooski

A_Siddiqui
I've been around

Hello everyone! Thank you for the warm welcome to Canada! My name is Siddiqui or Sid for short.

I originally come from India, but I've been fortunate enough to have traveled to KSA before settling here in Canada. 🌍

One of my absolute favorite foods is anything prepared by my mother! There's just something so special about homemade meals that always hits the spot. 🍲

When it comes to beverages, I prefer milk. I love a nice warm glass of milk, especially with some cookies on the side. 🥛🍪

A fun fact about me is that I was the youngest person to teach data science as a profession! 📊

I'm an avid hiker and love spending time outdoors, exploring new trails, and soaking in the beauty of nature. 🏞

My favorite animals are ducks and cats. Ducks are so cute and quacky, while cats are just so mysterious and elegant. 🦆🐱

I'm team Android all the way! I love the customization options and versatility that Android phones offer. 📱

In addition to hiking and enjoying homemade meals, I'm also a big fan of Kpop and Kdramas! The music and dramas never fail to brighten my day. 🎶📺

Looking forward to getting to know all of you and exploring everything that Canada has to offer! If anyone shares similar interests or has recommendations for great hiking spots or delicious homemade food, count me in! 😊

Nabooski
I've been here awhile

marquee, nabooski

Egypt

mash potato

coffee

I'm penetration user

dragon

droid

i know ted rogers.. =P

(Removed email address: Keep personal info private)

SowMariama90
I've been around
sow Mariama
Guinée conakry
la viande
thé
Topic Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 33 Likes
  • 10 in conversation