cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mortal Kombat 1

RogersTony

Hello Gamers,

Are you prepared to defend the Earthrealm from all challengers in the fighting tournament known as, Mortal Kombat? 🥊

Mortal Kombat 1 was officially released last month, it is the 12th installment of the fighting series and will serve as a reboot of the series. There are a total of 22 playable characters in the form of reimagined versions of the classic characters like Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Raiden, and many more.

The single-player gameplay features an exciting plot-driven story mode and a traditional form of the Towers mode from previous iterations. The game also introduces Kameo Fighters which aid the player during fight in a tag-team format.

Fatal Blows will be returning from Mortal Kombat 11, these special combo attacks will work with the Kameo Fighters and also feature the X-ray effects that have not been seen since Mortal Kombat X.

As a fan of the original games, I for one am super excited to see how the next generation of Mortal Kombat games will play out.

Let us know which MK characters/games from the franchise are your favourite! 🦂

1 REPLY 1

Re: Mortal Kombat 1

RogersJermaine

Mortal Kombat has been hit or miss for me, but Mortal Kombat Deception was the last game from the series that I played. My go to character in that was the Noob-Smoke. Such a cheap and easy character to use hence the noob in the name.🎮

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 in conversation