cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top 5 Survival Horror Games

RogersJermaine

Hey Community,

Video games have long been a medium to deliver spine-tingling horror experiences, and with today being Halloween, I wanted to highlight some of my top games that will give you a scare and might even keep you up at night.

• Silent Hill 2: A psychological horror masterpiece filled with disturbing creatures and twisted narratives.
  • Resident Evil 7: Biohazard: A change from the normal RE universe games, but in this you'll have to navigate through an eerie mansion, solving puzzles, and battling grotesque monstrosities to rescue your missing wife.
  • Alien: Isolation: Here, you'll experience the relentless tension of being hunted by the xenomorph aboard a space station, relying on your wits and limited resources to outsmart the deadly creature.
  • Five Nights at Freddy's: Take on the role of a night security guard at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, where animatronic characters come to life at night, leading to some terrifying heart-pounding jump scares.
  • F.E.A.R.: Join a special forces team facing supernatural unknowns in a first-person shooter that blends action with psychological horror.

These games offer a wide range of horror experiences, ranging from psychological to pop-out jump-scare moments. Have you played any of these games, or do you have any that did not make this list? Join in the conversation and let us know below.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Top 5 Survival Horror Games

TwitchyPuppy
I plan to stick around
Mine are the 3 S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games and Resident Evil 6 (I'm not a fan of horror stuff, but I really liked them!).

RogersJermaine

Thank you for joining the conversation! I haven’t played RE 5 or 6, but Code Veronica is my all-time favourite in the series.

Since it was the month of October, I was just trying to highlight some games that fit the theme associated with the month. But feel free to start any new threads on what you might be playing, any gaming topics you might be interested in or other tips and gaming tricks.

Cheers

RogersJermaine

TwitchyPuppy
I plan to stick around

Oops, I'm late to the party then 😅 To be honest, I almost only liked RE 6 because it's co-op! Code Veronica definitely is pretty good, I got to admit.

And yeah, I could look into making new threads haha!

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 9 Likes
  • 2 in conversation