cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has Professional Monitoring Been Discontinued?

bltman
I've been here awhile

I ordered professional monitoring a few months ago. Technician came to the house and installed the touchpad, door sensors and camera. I have not had many issues other than the occasional drop of camera reception. I recently decided to see if there is an extra keypad that is compatible with the system.  My family wants to have the ability to activate or deactivate the alarm system at the door from my garage to the house without having to rush through the house to the front or log into the app.     

I went online today see if there is a addon keypad option and noticed that Professional Monitoring is gone from the Rogers site along with a list of optional hardware (the list of hardware was there earlier this week). The only security product I see is Ignite Self Protect.     Is Professional Monitoring discontinued? If so, is this a new development or did it happen awhile ago?  Someone on the phone did manage to make an order for a keypad but I am wondering if the technician is going to show up.

**Labels Added**

1 REPLY 1

Re: Has Professional Monitoring Been Discontinued?

RogersCorey

Good afternoon @bltman!

I would expect that your technician will show up.

Existing SHM customers, can continue to use their current services and they can modify their SHM hardware or features as needed.

Regards,

RogersCorey

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation