cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X-Men '97 on Disney+

RogersJermaine

There have been a lot of great animated cartoon shows over time, but one that stays true to me and helped introduce me to the Marvel comic world was X-Men The Animated Series. This Wednesday, March 20th, marks the return of the highly anticipated X-Men '97, which is set to continue where the show left off in the 90s.

This first season will consist of 10 episodes, which will air weekly every Wednesday, and you can stream them all on Disney+. The X-Men are back and ready to face new challenges in this exciting series that promises to reignite some nostalgia for the fans that may have grown up watching while introducing a new generation to the world of Marvel's mutants.

Let us know if you'll be watching in the comments below or if you're a fan of any other comic-animated shows. My top five favorites, in no order, are Justice League Unlimited, Batman Beyond, Batman The Animated Series, Spider-Man The Animated Series, and, of course, X-Men The Animated Series. Honorable mention goes out to X-Men Evolution, Wolverine and the X-Men.

Simply look for the Disney+ tile in the Apps menu or say “Disney+” into the Voice Remote to launch the app.

xmen-97.jpg

0 REPLIES 0
Topic Stats
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 1 in conversation