cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rogers deceived customers while offered Shaw customers to move Shaw line over to Rogers

pkim0917
I've been around

I was Shaw Mobile customer and got an offer from Rogers to move my Shaw line over to Rogers for the same rates.

I chatted with Rogers agent to confirm that I can maintain the same rates, and moved over to Rogers.

However, I got charged by Rogers Mobile 5 times what I used to pay for Shaw mobile.

I talked to Rogers agent and they told me that the code has been adjusted and the rates should be the same.

Again, next month, I got charged different rates by Rogers.

Why such as huge company like Rogers deceive customers and take advantage of them?

I talked to about 5 Rogers agents and was not helping and they were unprofessional.

Any helps will be appreciated.

Thanks.

**Labels Added**

1 REPLY 1

Re: Rogers deceived customers while offered Shaw customers to move Shaw line over to Rogers

RogersMaude

Good day @pkim0917 ,

Welcome to the Rogers Community and thank you for your post!

I understand that your experience hasn't been the best so far with regards to your Shaw to Rogers migration from Shaw to Rogers. We'd like the opportunity to make things right, if need be.

Have you been able to reach a representative to get help with your billing concerns since you posted? 

If you require further assistance, private message to @CommunityHelps, so we can take a deeper look into this for you. 

Thanks!

RogersMaude

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 in conversation