cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3000$ go missing at Rogers

xshen
I've been here awhile

It has been almost one month since I contacted the customer service multiple times. On Jan 15th I accidentally sent 3000$ to an inactivated previous account. The bank confirmed the transaction. Sent the retrieval notice on behalf of me, to Rogers but never got a reply as per bank side said.  The credit department claimed the amount of money could not be seen on the account so there was no such fund. Got case number C196232593 but have never been contacted. The bank side stated would like to talk to Rogers related department supervisor to get it sort out, however the Rogers customer service said they don't have a supervisor available for that. Most likely since the account was not active, therefore the money was not entered and was held at some place, and my 3000$ went missing. Rogers account receivable is so chaotic.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: 3000$ go missing at Rogers

Hello, @xshen.

We're glad to have you in our PMs, and we hope that the issue gets resolved soon. Your patience and cooperation as we work towards a resolution is genuinely appreciated.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

RogersYasmine

Greetings @xshen ,

Welcome to our community forums and thanks for posting your issue. 👍

It sounds like this was a payment made via telephone or internet banking, is that correct? If so, it is true that you would need to go directly through your financial institution in order to get it resolved. Once they have successfully provided our back office team with all of the pertinent details and the payment has been confirmed at our end, they should be able to credit the sum back to your bank account accordingly. The documents required are listed below and must be sent by your financial institution  via mail or fax. Each document must include the customer's name, Rogers account number, and wireless number (if applicable):

• Copy of both front and back of bank settlement/credit memo
  • Deposit listing of all the payments submitted on the settlement/credit memo

This process normally takes about 20 business days to be completed. You mentioned it has been over a month since the investigation was started on your bank's side and they have yet to hear anything back. That is certainly odd. We'd be more than happy to check your account for any notes left by our back office, in regards to this issue. Feel free to send us a PM @CommunityHelps to get started. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Kind regards,

RogersYasmine

xshen
I've been here awhile

Thanks. Will ask the bank to fax or mail then what's your fax number or mail address?

Hello, @xshen.

We're glad to have you in our PMs, and we hope that the issue gets resolved soon. Your patience and cooperation as we work towards a resolution is genuinely appreciated.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

xshen
I've been here awhile

thanks problem solved

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 in conversation