cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Service Price Hike

olaf19
I'm here a lot

Why is Rogers not bound by my two-agreement?
After one year my price jumped exactly 10% from $90.40 to $99.44 for two iPhones mobile service.

***ADDED LABELS***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Account Service Price Hike

Hello @Jane112 ,

Thanks for outlining your billing concern in our community forums. An unexpected billing increase can certainly be a shock. 😕

We understand that communication is key when it comes to our customers. Anytime there is an upcoming change to your monthly service fees or add on's, we will always provide an advance notification by email and/or directly on your monthly bill to help prepare you for the changes. 

In this case, we began notifying wireless postpaid customers on select legacy price plans via bill notification as of December 14th, 2023 and advised that they will see the increase to their monthly service fee on their first bill received after January 18th, 2024

I hope this helps provide further clarification in this matter!

Kind regards,

RogersYasmine

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

did you look at the total payment amount being withdrawn from your account? or did you look at the itemized invoice bill and see what has changed from the previous month?

Jane112
I've been around

My bill gone up and called Roger’s right away and the lady telling me that my plan gone up for $7 and I got 2 line that means all together is $14 I am so upset.

Hello @Jane112 ,

Thanks for outlining your billing concern in our community forums. An unexpected billing increase can certainly be a shock. 😕

We understand that communication is key when it comes to our customers. Anytime there is an upcoming change to your monthly service fees or add on's, we will always provide an advance notification by email and/or directly on your monthly bill to help prepare you for the changes. 

In this case, we began notifying wireless postpaid customers on select legacy price plans via bill notification as of December 14th, 2023 and advised that they will see the increase to their monthly service fee on their first bill received after January 18th, 2024

I hope this helps provide further clarification in this matter!

Kind regards,

RogersYasmine

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 in conversation