cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Service Wait Times

JG4849
I've been around

Just killing time...been on hold now for 1hour, 10 minutes. Really quite incredible, but when a company with 2 others have a virtual monopoly why should it care about customer service. 

**Labels Added**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Customer Service Wait Times

@Elizabeth22 send a message to the moderators indicating what service(s) you're looking to change.

@CommunityHelps is the group address for the moderators here on the Rogers Forum.  When you're logged into the forum, follow this link to the @CommunityHelps page.  On that page will be a link on the right hand side to Send a Message. Follow that link to the message composition page.  The address will fill in automatically.  Fill in the subject and details, including your account number and when the message is complete, hit Send Message at the bottom.

When you're logged into the forum, look for a number overlaying the envelope symbol at the upper right hand corner.  That will indicate that there's an inbound message for you. Follow that envelope symbol as it serves as a link to the message inbox and outbox.  From the response in the inbox you can then message back and forth as required.  There will be an authentication procedure that you will have to complete in order to service any change requests for your account.

To send anyone else on the forum a message, including @CommunityHelps, hover your mouse over their user name and a popup will appear with a link to send a Private Message.  Follow that Private Message link to the message composition page and as before the message addressee will fill in automatically.  Fill in the subject and details and hit Send Message when you're ready to send the message.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

alighabboush
I've been here awhile

check my bill, as I noticed some discrepancies in the charges. I was put on hold for 45 minutes, listening to the same recorded message over and over again. When I finally got to speak to a representative, no solution even after making 4 calls with separate answer every time the last call kept holding for about an hour then the call disconnected.
They charge you more for less, customer is cow to milk, they should honor their words and offers and collect the rightly service charges. Stay away don't make my mistake.

RogersCorey

Greetings @JG4849!

I apologize for any delay in answering the phones. This is a very busy time of year for us. Did you eventually make it through to an agent that was able to resolve your concerns?

Regards,

RogersCorey

Elizabeth22
I've been around

Does anybody know when the best time is to call I can’t get through.

@Elizabeth22 send a message to the moderators indicating what service(s) you're looking to change.

@CommunityHelps is the group address for the moderators here on the Rogers Forum.  When you're logged into the forum, follow this link to the @CommunityHelps page.  On that page will be a link on the right hand side to Send a Message. Follow that link to the message composition page.  The address will fill in automatically.  Fill in the subject and details, including your account number and when the message is complete, hit Send Message at the bottom.

When you're logged into the forum, look for a number overlaying the envelope symbol at the upper right hand corner.  That will indicate that there's an inbound message for you. Follow that envelope symbol as it serves as a link to the message inbox and outbox.  From the response in the inbox you can then message back and forth as required.  There will be an authentication procedure that you will have to complete in order to service any change requests for your account.

To send anyone else on the forum a message, including @CommunityHelps, hover your mouse over their user name and a popup will appear with a link to send a Private Message.  Follow that Private Message link to the message composition page and as before the message addressee will fill in automatically.  Fill in the subject and details and hit Send Message when you're ready to send the message.

I signed up for home internet  this morning and after using internet for 2 hours , I suddenly lost connection ,its been 45 min that I am waiting for tech support , his has never happened with bell before . I am not going to ask for tech support, I am cancelling straight away and going back to Bell. 

Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 6 in conversation