cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Service

me8787
I've been around

Hi there. Posting here because no one at Rogers will let you speak to a supervisor. I bought a new phone and plan a few weeks ago for my daughter as her phone was broken. I have been a customer with Rogers consistently since 1996 and felt the generic plan that was being offered was overpriced compared to what we had seen else-elsewhere. I had asked to speak to the retention department as I preferred to stay with rogers but was going to take my business elsewhere if it was more expensive. The person I spoke to was HORRIBLE. He refuses to give a name or agent number so I have no idea who I was speaking to. When I asked to speak to a supervisor he put me on hold for a long period of time and came back and said the supervisor will also not offer anything more than what the system is offering you and does not need to speak to you. I insisted I wanted to speak to someone so he said he will put the request in, even though he was told not to by the supervisor he spoke to, and someone would call me back in a week or 2! No one ever did!! As a loyal customer to your brand for so many years, I am shocked that employees feel they can speak to customers in this regard. It was bad. I have 4 phone plans with Rogers, and because of this one employee, will be taking my business elsewhere.

**Labels Added**

1 REPLY 1

Re: Customer Service

RogersMoin

Hello, @me8787.

Thank you for your post, and welcome to our Community!

We appreciate you being a member of the Rogers family for so long. It's saddening to learn about your interaction with one of my colleagues. We want to turn around your experience and explore all the options to get the best plan for your daughter. Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. We detailed more info about our private messaging in this blog

Regards,

RogersMoin

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation