cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exceptional Customer Service

Ojibwe
I plan to stick around

After emailing the Presidents Office a couple of Days ago, A return email suggested that the Rogers Escalation Team could best suit my needs. After Speaking with Annita today at The Rogers Managers Office who knew exactly what our dilemma was, Was exceptionally easy to speak with and was able to meet our needs with a an experience that ensured us a reasonable working solution and outcome that would best suit our needs. Its so nice to know, that There are people like Annita working with Rogers that are able to engage with a respect and kindness that exemplifies a Level of Excellence in her field that places her expertise in the Top 1% of Superior negotiating abilities, with an a communication ability that expects a Kindness and respect in Return. 100% Satisfied! RESPECT!

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Exceptional Customer Service

RogersZia

Good evening @Ojibwe,

So glad to hear of your recent experience! It is delightful to hear such positive words and it’s always a pleasure to serve our customers. 

We will be happy to forward this to the relevant team so Annita can learn about this too :).

RogersZia

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RogersZia

Good evening @Ojibwe,

So glad to hear of your recent experience! It is delightful to hear such positive words and it’s always a pleasure to serve our customers. 

We will be happy to forward this to the relevant team so Annita can learn about this too :).

RogersZia

Ojibwe
I plan to stick around

Yes absolutely.

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 7 Likes
  • 2 in conversation