cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Experience With Likewize

User5031
I've been around

I am deeply dissatisfied with my recent experience with this insurance company. I have been a loyal customer for over four years, consistently paying my premiums and referring others to their services. However, a recent incident has made me question my choice.

In September 2023, I lost my device and filed a claim. I must acknowledge their swift shipment of a replacement device, received within a day. Unfortunately, the replacement device was faulty, with call issues. Despite my efforts and multiple visits to resolve it, the device remained dysfunctional.

I contacted their customer service team, which led to a frustrating back-and-forth with another company, delaying the process. After finally initiating a repair, the device was returned with scratches that weren't there before.

The company refused to replace the device, claiming that scratches weren't covered. This rejection was despite the fact that the scratches occurred during the repair process. After numerous calls and debates, they agreed to repair the device.

However, even after shipping the device back, I haven't received any updates or resolutions. My mobile insurance experience has been anything but convenient. I've invested time and effort, including timely premium payments and long hours on hold, with unsatisfactory results.

This experience raises questions about the company's commitment to its customers. It appears they may have violated several laws and regulations, including unfair claims handling, failure to provide adequate coverage, and possible negligence.

I strongly recommend caution when considering this company for insurance needs, as my experience has left me contemplating switching providers and not recommending their services to others.

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: My Experience With Likewize

RogersTony

Hello, @User5031 

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I can imagine how frustrating it has been trying to get your replacement device issue resolved.

You would need to contact Likewize and request an escalation to try to get this resolved. I am hopeful they will be able to find a solution for you.

Please let us know if you were able to get this resolved.

RogersTony

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

RogersTony

Hello, @User5031 

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I can imagine how frustrating it has been trying to get your replacement device issue resolved.

You would need to contact Likewize and request an escalation to try to get this resolved. I am hopeful they will be able to find a solution for you.

Please let us know if you were able to get this resolved.

RogersTony

I have spent hours and hours trying to simply get my crack screen fixed. They have sent me to places that do not exist then to tried to send me to Vancouver Island ! I have spoken to 10 people who know nothing plus 3 people in corporate care that were just as useless. NO ACCOUNTABILITY ! I gave up and decided to sent it it..they then could not send me a shipping label! I am now BACK ON HOLD to corporate where I will once again ahve to explain my entire life story and then tell them what I need. I could have simply taken my phone to any wireless store in Vancouver and had it fixed, but then why am I paying for insurance on my phone? 

Wish me luck as this may never end but my relationship with Rogers may 

Gaganpreet2
I've been here awhile

Hi, i would like to submit a request to Likewize. My phone was stolen on November 13,2023 and today's date is December 5,2023 and still they are asking me more documents. I have already gave them so many documents and everytime they rejected. Whenever i call Likewize customer care and the people working there provide me some new and different information every time. Almost 4 documents i have submitted them for my proof of address. Its a proof of address which i gave them 4 of the documents but they are blind i think can't see address on 4 of my documents.I already gave them document from bank and there is a stamp on it but they rejected. Now they asking me a bank letter and i went to bank asked that document but bank said there is no particular document i can give you regarding your address proof. So what should i do now, really disappointed. Without phone i can't even make payment for bills, no contacts, no access to bank accounts and no online platforms. Its more than three weeks my phone was stolen and on December 13,2023 its gonna be one month my phone was stolen. I will never ever choose this service again why i am paying my phone insurance if likewize is playing games with their customers.

Did you get it resolved. Even they are rejecting mine saying information is misleading even I have all the proofs.

Gaganpreet2
I've been here awhile
Hi,
Yes it was resolved but it took more than a month. I used to call them twice in a day. After submitting all the proofs and documents again and again then they approved the request.

(Post merged by moderator)

Since 2 months I have been calling Likewize every week and every time they raise escalation ticket and no response since then.

So initially when I purchased device, Rogers assinged me a temporary number as a part of account transfer, later its changed to my original number.

The claim is being rejected everytime i upload the wireless bill as the number was not matching, after many escalations the issue got fixed and I now have to cancel the old claim and create new claim.

First requested ID proof, address proof, I submitted all of them including wireless bill. Now asks again for wireless bill, original purchase bill, service declaration form.

At the time of purchase I told the store guy to email me the agreements and purchases, from where do i get the receipts now after all these months.

Service request form rejected saying Imei not matching, it is correct one, i cross checked multiple times.

Everytime when I call the representative they say it should come from back office we dont have access and we are raising escalation. I wonder where do back office people live, in Mars? I

understand that Likewize dont want to provide me another phone thats why asking me all unnecessary documents, even though they have the data still asks from me which I cannot produce.

I dont understand why Rogers still continuing with Likewize even after so many complaints

I’ve been trying to get my claim…they did the same thing with me bruh..they say my claim is misleading.. why on earth my claim wud be misleading 😭😭..the lady from back office who called me wuz so rude and hung up on me just coz we were having lil argument..now whenever I call them.. they say they won’t be to help me as m on the flagged list.

Topic Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Likes
  • 7 in conversation