cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two different addresses

Biollw
I'm a senior advisor

Just started yesterday when I log into my Roger's account it shows my ignite internet and telephone at my address but ignite tv at a totally different address not related to me in any way.

My package it ignite 20 plus sports and I can not swap flex channels.

Thnx

Bill 

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Two different addresses

RogersZia

Hi @Biollw, this is really odd, did you make any account changes recently? Add/remove any services? We'd have to take a look into your account to see why a completely new address is showing up in your MyRogers.

Just reach out via PM so we can assist you further!

RogersZia

iDre
I've been here awhile

I'm dealing with the exact same thing for my parents! They switched to Ignite TV Feb 28 and were told they would have the "Popular" TV package. On March 2nd, they noticed they had lost their sports channels and asked me to look into it. I went online and noticed they had been put on the "Starter" TV package and the address listed under the TV section is somewhere in ON even though they are located in NB. I contacted Rogers via Facebook Messenger as I always do and they told me it could take 7 days to fix! I wasnt very happy about this so the tech offered to "prioritize" the ticket so it would usually be fixed within 48 hours. My mom contacts me on March 8 that it still wasnt fixed so I contacted Rogers again. I was then told the ticket was  pending but would be "escalated". My mom contacts me again today that it's still not fixed as of now!! 11 days with a prioritized and escalated ticket and they havent been able to change a TV package and address on an account! Bad service is exactly why I personaly switched to Bell in the first place. Unfortunately my parents get really bad internet with Bell so they dont have many options. I'm looking at switching them over to Starlink because I can't stand having them give money to a company that treats customers this way. It's so frustrating!

Hello @iDre ,

Thanks for joining us in the community! This is definitely a very strange occurrence and not something we come across often. Since posting, have you had an opportunity to get back in touch with our support teams to find out what the delay is? If not, we would be happy to take another look for you. 🙂

To send us a PM @CommunityHelps, please check out our instructions found here

Kind regards,

RogersYasmine

iDre
I've been here awhile

I contacted support again the day of my post and she tried changing the TV package herself and told me it gave her an error because of the invalid address. She said nothing can be done until the back end team fixes it. I just checked and it's still showing the Oshawa address on the account so not fixed. It will be two weeks tomorrow since I first reported the issue!

iDre
I've been here awhile

@RogersYasmine The issue is still not fixed! 😠

Good day @iDre,

Thank you for following up. I see that you have not yet reached out to us for assistance.

If need be, please refer to Yasmine's message to see how to contact us privately and give us the opportunity to take a deeper look into this.

Thanks in advance!

RogersMaude

I just sent a private message to communityhelps.

Topic Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 6 in conversation