cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unhappy with Likewize's Support

priyanaidu
I've been around

Hi all, dont know if this is the right place to post this question or not, but I really need help. I have premium device protection from likewize and I lost my phone about a week back. I put in a request for lost phone but my claim was denied. From that day im trying to get in contact with them but there is no answer. Only rogers people answer the phone but they say they cant help me due to confidentiality issue and i should wait for likewize people to contact me. I ve been calling everyday but no one is helping me out, does anyone know what to do in this situation? Do I just need to wait for them to call me coz I dont see any response from likewize

***Edited Labels***

24 REPLIES 24

Re: Unhappy with Likewize's Support

awestrop
I've been here awhile

On April 16th my device started having software issues. I have coverage through Rogers that I pay $17.99 a month for for the last 2 years and 2 months of owning the device. I filed a claim for repair on rogers/Likewise's website on April 16th, it said the claim would go ahead, but when I got to the service method part of the claim there were no options available for repair. I logged in again on the 17th and called for assistance. At that time I was given escalation number 798456 and was told it would be resolved within 48 hours. Nothing changed. No one reached out. I called SEVERAL more times for an update, they just needed "more time". Another 24 hours here or there. Monday afternoon I called again, as it had been promised Monday morning it would be resolved by that afternoon. No change. Monday (the 22) evening the agent filed two more escalations one in regards to the original issue, and one to have a manager call back both were to be completed within 48 hours. 800875 2nd escalation for call back from April 22 800874 another technical ticket regarding the situation. I have since emailed and called again to NO avail. I did speak to Rogers yesterday who is mortified but can't do anything regarding the actual repair. They did file a claim for me to hopefully be reimbursed for this embarrassment of an insurance policy. I cannot FATHOM why Rogers would keep this contract with this joke of a company. I though Rogers was better than this. And they are somehow powerless to intervene? It is rather ridiculous. I expect better.  

RogersJo
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Good Day @awestrop 👋

A warm welcome to the Community and congrats on your first post with us. We're saddened to hear about your experience thus far. We appreciate the feedback and will ensure it gets passed along to the appropriate channel.

With that said, it sounds like you've taken all of the necessary steps to try and have this resolved, but we are happy to have another look at your account to see if anything was missed. Feel free to connect with us a PM and we would be more than happy to get the ball rolling. If you're not familiar with our messaging system, click here.

Regards, 

RogersJo 

My wife lost her phone 3 weeks before (Gifted by me and I registered her number under my Line). She went to a restaurant with her friends and After she noticed that she left her phone at restaurant then she went back to the restaurant and asked if someone saw her phone and also try to call on her number but phone was switched off then she called the likewize for claim then she talked to one of the Likewize agents he asked for some proof (i.e Proof of purchase, Address proof and colour Id with Declaration form) he said they will take 48-78 hours to review the claim then suddenly they Declined the claim and i got an voice mail with reason of ( phone location didn’t showed up so we are declining the claim and I can’t raise a claim again with same reason) . How can i know what other person did to her phone so her location didn’t showed up and We paid for the insurance and getting nothing. It’s kind fraud for paying device insurance. I tried to call Likewize so they can help me to file a claim for that phone their reply ( we can’t help you in this. Is there something else we can help you with)

awestrop
I've been here awhile

they are so terrible, it is FRAUD. I will be looking at third parties if I ever decide to insure a device again. 😞 so sorry for your situation. I would say reach out to Rogers, but they will just be empathetic and ultimately say they can't do anything regarding Likewize's service. I do have a ticket to be refunded for the actual insurance though so maybe you could get that at least? 

Topic Stats