cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why a hard credit check for existing holder?

Maunil95
I've been here awhile

I already have gone through a hard credit check when I opened my new account with Roger’s. I also added my wife as a secondary line to my primary account. Now, I’m trying to get home internet and was informed I’ll have to go through credit check again. It’s doesn’t make any sense to go through another hard credit check in less than 2-3 months when you already have an account with Roger’s and have already been through the check. Can someone please explain me if there’s any other way to get a home internet without another hard credit check?

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Why a hard credit check for existing holder?

Datalink
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Maunil95 contact @RogersYasmine@RogersJo or perhaps @RogersZia to tackle this one.  To do that, send a message to them thru the @CommunityHelps address.  @CommunityHelps  is the group address for the moderators here on the Rogers Forum.  When you're logged into the forum, follow this link to the @CommunityHelps page.  On that page will be a link on the right hand side to Send a Message. Follow that link to the message composition page. The address will fill in automatically. Fill in the subject and details and when the message is complete, hit Send Message at the bottom.

When you're logged into the forum, look for a number overlaying the envelope symbol at the upper right hand corner. That will indicate that there's an inbound message for you. Follow that envelope symbol as it serves as a link to the message inbox and outbox. From the response in the inbox you can then message back and forth as required.

To send anyone else on the forum a message, including @CommunityHelps, hover your mouse over their user name and a popup will appear with a link to send a Private Message. Follow that Private Message link to the message composition page and as before the message addressee will fill in automatically. Fill in the subject and details and hit Send Message when you're ready to send the message.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Why a hard credit check for existing holder?

Datalink
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Maunil95 contact @RogersYasmine@RogersJo or perhaps @RogersZia to tackle this one.  To do that, send a message to them thru the @CommunityHelps address.  @CommunityHelps  is the group address for the moderators here on the Rogers Forum.  When you're logged into the forum, follow this link to the @CommunityHelps page.  On that page will be a link on the right hand side to Send a Message. Follow that link to the message composition page. The address will fill in automatically. Fill in the subject and details and when the message is complete, hit Send Message at the bottom.

When you're logged into the forum, look for a number overlaying the envelope symbol at the upper right hand corner. That will indicate that there's an inbound message for you. Follow that envelope symbol as it serves as a link to the message inbox and outbox. From the response in the inbox you can then message back and forth as required.

To send anyone else on the forum a message, including @CommunityHelps, hover your mouse over their user name and a popup will appear with a link to send a Private Message. Follow that Private Message link to the message composition page and as before the message addressee will fill in automatically. Fill in the subject and details and hit Send Message when you're ready to send the message.

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 in conversation