cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Winback Team Contact

j8nda
I've been around

Hello,

We are long-time Rogers customers (35+years) and recently Telus presented us with an offer that was more attractive than our current Rogers plan. We tried calling Rogers to see if they could better it, but their customer service line was closed. We switched to Telus. We called Rogers the next day and that started a protracted process  of winning us back to Rogers. Long story short, the Winback team presented us with an offer that we accepted, contingent upon returning our current (Rogers) phones in order to accept their new offer with phones and plan. We  arranged through the Office of the President to return the phones, which was done that day. We have not heard back from the Winback team, who said they would follow up. The Office of the President was very helpful in the phone return process, but now we have no phones and no contact from the Winback office. Can someone provide a contact so that we can move forward on this? Thank you

@Winback, @account. @officeofpresident, @customerservice

**Labels Added**

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Winback Team Contact

RogersMoin

Hello, @j8nda.

Thank you for being a valued Rogers customer for over 35 years and joining our Community. We recognize the inconvenience caused by the absence of communication following the return of your phones.

We can review the notes on your account and follow up with the Winback team. Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. In this blog., we provide more detailed information about our private messaging. 

We appreciate your patience.

Regards,

RogersMoin

lakeshow247
I plan to stick around
Hello,

Long story short, I've been called by rogers winback twice and spoke to their customer service dept once over the last month or so. Last time being April 17th where I was told someone from winback would contact me within 48hrs. I have yet to hear from anyone and am shopping around my mobility services.

Greetings @lakeshow247

Thanks for contributing to this thread! I can see that you have since connected with us via PM, hopefully you've received a call back from our Win Back Team since we last spoke. 🤞 In the event that you still require assistance, please feel free to send us a message and we'd be more than happy to help.

Regards,

RogersJo 

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 in conversation