cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rogers Account Cancellation issue

anuzgoel
I've been here awhile

I am contacting you to esclate an issue that your customer service has failed to resolve for the last 4 months.

Details of the Issue
I had cancelled my bundle services (Internet & TV) with Rogers on Jan 6th 2024. Subsequently I was issued a Return Label to return the equipment. I returned the equipment on Jan 15th and it was received by Rogers on Jan 17th at your Gateway Cir location.

However I am being billed everymonth for the services I had cancelled and I have to followup with your Customer service to reverse the bill every month till now.

Jan 20th Bill - Credit of $ -23.65

Feb 20th Bill - Total amount $62.14 after adjusting the credit Bill of $38.49. I should have not got this bill. However I did and Ihad to call Rogers to reverse the charges, The bill was reversed and I was told the equipment that has been returned is trying to be located in your warehouse. I chatted with customer service on March 12th and was told a case# C197056372 has been raised to find the equipment. Reference number of chat was I2189404923.

Mar 20th Bill - Previous Bill was not reversed. Credit of $23.65 was adjusted on the total of the bill and net amount of $7.19 was on the bill for payment. I chatted again on Mar 26th and explained the issue, however I was told they are trying to find the equipment and they cannot do anything. Then I chatted on April 9th to inquire about the status of the case/SR. I was told : -

"There had been an escalation case created in February as you had mentioned that you intended to cancel in January. That case did take a little longer to close than expected, which is why we see the March invoice appear as it did.

My support team has confirmed that our escalations team finished up the cancellation case on April 2nd, which will mean the final bill, which will include the adjustments for the unused days of service following the cancellation escalation, should come to you following April 20th."

Nowhere in the above message it indicates that I will be billed for the equipment.

April 20th Bill - Balance of 376.12. I am being charged for not returning the equipment. This is not fair with with. I had returned the equipment on time as per Rogers instructions. Then why am I being billed.I chatted with Customer service again today and was told the following

"I am sorry for this experience. I do see a previous request to locate equipment as per Case C197056372 made in March this investigation is still open. Please allow me additional time I will verify this delay for you."

"Thank you for your patience. I do apologize althout you see a return on your end this equipment is still on the search on our end. A new CASE open to accelerate the search and the charge to be corrected on the account. today's CASE C198321431"

Please note on April 9th I was told my case was closed on April 2nd, however I am being told today that the case is still open from March. Than how can I get the final bill. Also I had returned the equipment, than why am I being charged for it.

Canada Post Tracking# 4006859193824656, this is the tracking number of the equipment return. This clearly shows that return was procssed onb Jan 15th and equipment was received on Jan 17th.

Please help this is not fair with me, I am expecting a complete reversal of the bill. my account# 500* is cancelled and cheque for any credit on my account.

This is far below my expectation from Rogers, a customer should not be treated like this. When I have returned the equipment and I can prove it, than It is an internal process of Rogers that failed and I should not be accountable/penalized for that.

Thanks
Anuj

1 REPLY 1

Re: Rogers Account Cancellation issue

RogersJo

Greetings @anuzgoel 👋

We're sorry to see you go! Thank you for your post. Ensuring that you receive exceptional customer service is very much what we strive for. This is most certainly not the parting experience we want you to be having. I do have a few questions for you in hopes of getting this ironed out:

Has the billing issue been rectified since you last posted?

Have you since received the results of the equipment locate case?

If the issue still persists, by all means please feel free to send us a PM and we would be more than happy to get the ball rolling. If you're not familiar with our messaging system, click here.

Regards,

RogersJo 

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation