cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

customer service

fedup7
I've been around

I lost service last month.  Spent some time waiting to finally talk to someone who assured me I would get credit for the outage.  I didn't get one.  Called today and had to go through customer service to talk to "technical support"  (another 20 minutes out of my life) who finally gave me my rebate.  When I asked why I hadn't gotten the rebate originally, he informed me that they only give the rebates to customers who follow through.  . ???? 

1 REPLY 1

Re: customer service

RogersJo

Good Day @fedup7

Welcome to the Community and congrats on your first post with us! 🙌 Yikes, I'm sorry to hear what transpired. I know firsthand how imperative it is to ensure you stay connected. That is most certainly not the type of experience we want you to be having and we appreciate the feedback.

Unexpected outages are never fun and while they may occur from time to time, it is important for us to ensure we have the exact start date of your impacted service(s) and a definitive end date to ensure you are compensated for the inconvenience. In order to apply the credit it would in fact require you to follow up with us so we can ensure you are back up and running without any further issues.

I hope this provides more clarity,

RogersJo 

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation