cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to send/receive calls from smartwatch

chengda85
I've been here awhile

I got a samsung galaxy watch6 and I cant make calls with it. I contacted rogers tech support and they told me they cant do anything, I have to go to a store, I went to the store, they told me they cant do anything, I have to talk to tech support, I did this back and forth multiple times, I also talked to samsung tech support and they told me to talk to rogers, what do I do

*** Edited Labels ***

5 REPLIES 5

Re: unable to send/receive calls from smartwatch

RogersCorey

Greetings @chengda85!

I just have a few questions so that I can establish a better understanding of the issue at play here.

Have you ever been able to make calls with it or has it never worked? Are you able to receive calls with it? How do you have it connected? Via Bluetooth or do you have a SIM card in it?

Regards,

RogersCorey

chengda85
I've been here awhile

hi Corey, I think I used to be able to make calls but I'm not sure, I made a call once but I dont remember if that was through bluetooth via my phone. I'm not able to receive calls with it either. I have a SIM with it. I have tried reseting the watch and getting the store to change to a new simcard, but nothing has worked. I've done everything tech support has suggested, and the store employee also gave up after almost 3 hours yesterday, she just wrote a note in my account saying we tried everything and couldnt get it to work.

Hello, @chengda85.

Thank you for your continued patience and working with the tech support and store to resolve the issue. We can submit a ticket so it can be further investigated. Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. You can find details about our private messaging in this blog.

Regards,

RogersMoin

Sahil85
I've been here awhile

Hi,

Has the watch 6 issue been resolved? Are you able to make calls through the watch now?

chengda85
I've been here awhile

no it hasnt 😞

Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 in conversation