cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where’s my internet

Lizlin
I've been around
We moved on March 9th and are still waiting for our internet. We have been loyal customers for nearly 15 years and we have been lied to and given the run around for nearly 2 weeks now. We’ve been told there is a glitch with our account and they are working on it. Please don’t tell me a high tech company like Rogers needs all this time to fix the issue and get our internet going. I work from home and need the internet to do my job. If this problem isn’t resolved by end of day tomorrow I will be taking this fiasco to the media.
1 REPLY 1

Re: Where’s my internet

RogersJo

Good Day @Lizlin 😊

A warm welcome to the Community and congrats on your first post with us! 15 years is eons! Thank you for your loyalty and tenure with us. 🙌 I'm so sorry to hear what occured. I know how important it is to ensure you stay connected. Has the issue been resolved since you last posted?

If not, we'd be more than happy to have a gander on our end for you. Feel free to connect with us by sending a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.

Looking forward to your response,

RogersJo 

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation