cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has the Forum been rearranged?

OLDYELLR
I'm a senior advisor

I'don't know if I'm getting senile, but I could not find the PayGo forum. Has everything been  rearranged?

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Has the Forum been rearranged?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

No rearrangement that I can see.

1. Near the top-left of most forum pages is a "Forums" dropdown. Click it, click Wireless and PAYGo will be in the list on the right, as indicated in the screenshot below:

2. If you ever need to find PAYGo or any other forum, type "PAYGo" or the appropriate search words into the forum search and you should find several posts on the topic, which should take you to the forum.

Paygo.png

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

No rearrangement that I can see.

1. Near the top-left of most forum pages is a "Forums" dropdown. Click it, click Wireless and PAYGo will be in the list on the right, as indicated in the screenshot below:

2. If you ever need to find PAYGo or any other forum, type "PAYGo" or the appropriate search words into the forum search and you should find several posts on the topic, which should take you to the forum.

Paygo.png

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

You are not able to find it because its NOT called PAYGo, It's called Pay As You Go ™.

Please see the photo above for some help

OLDYELLR
I'm a senior advisor

Seems it has been somewhat rearranged.  I now find it right at the bottom of Wireless.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 in conversation