cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I change my 2FA for the forums?

Hmm
I'm an enthusiast

Just to be clear, I'm asking how to change my phone number for 2FA when I log into Rogers Community Forums. I can change my email address but not my mobile number. I am NOT asking about My Rogers Account /Mobile portal. 

Currently, there's a phone number associated with my Forum account and I have no idea who it belongs too. I joined this forum back in 2011. 

*** Edited Labels ***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Where do I change my 2FA for the forums?

RogersJo
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Greetings @Hmm

Thanks for your contributions to the Community! 12 years is eons! We're elated to have you on board with us! 🙌

As you registered back in 2011, you did not require a phone number for 2FA as part of the process for signing into the Community Forums at the time. The requirements have since changed as you now do in fact require a MyRogers profile in order to sign up.

With that said, we'd be more than happy to take a further look at this with you to get this ironed out. Feel free to connect with us by sending a private message @CommunityHelps and we'll be happy to have a gander for you. Check out this blog if you're not familiar with our PM system.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

RogersJo

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RogersJo
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Greetings @Hmm

Thanks for your contributions to the Community! 12 years is eons! We're elated to have you on board with us! 🙌

As you registered back in 2011, you did not require a phone number for 2FA as part of the process for signing into the Community Forums at the time. The requirements have since changed as you now do in fact require a MyRogers profile in order to sign up.

With that said, we'd be more than happy to take a further look at this with you to get this ironed out. Feel free to connect with us by sending a private message @CommunityHelps and we'll be happy to have a gander for you. Check out this blog if you're not familiar with our PM system.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

RogersJo

Hmm
I'm an enthusiast

Hi @RogersJo!

Thanks for the reply. 12 years doesn't seem that long (in my mind). I've been with Rogers and it's many iterations for more than 30 years! Yes, I'm old! 😕

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation