cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Prime time pack

Flavour1
I plan to stick around

We are on Ignite Flex 10, I understand as of November 1, 2023 the Flex Platform has been discontinued for new subscribers, but existing subscribers can keep what they have. 
Has the U.S. Prime Time Pack ( Buffalo channels)  also been discontinued at $3 a month, as a lot on the forum have said “OH!!!! now I get the Buffalo channels “

I have just checked our February bill and when we first got Ignite it was Included in Theme pack or extra channels (ad or remove)

This is what our bill use to show :

4K $0.00 as we have a 4 K TV (ad or remove)

Stingray Plus $3.00 ( ad or remove) this was removed and cancelled awhile ago

Prime Time Pack $3.00 ( ad or remove)

Now our bill says included in you Flex 10 - 4K included$ 0.00 ( ad or remove) and no mention of The $3 charge for the Prime Time Pack.

Before I call billing I just want to hear a consensus from other Flex subscribers 

***Edited Labels***

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Prime time pack

RogersZia

Hi @Flavour1,

Please send us a private message if you want us to review your TV package/billing for you. 

RogersZia

Flavour1
I plan to stick around

T

Thanks for your response, called Rogers billing Saturday  we received a year free of charges off of the Prime Time pack. We are on an Accessibility Discount already and get 30% off that theme pack. If we were not on the discount the $3 could be monthly charge could be removed permanently. He couldn’t explain why on only the 4 K $0.00 was the only icon showing under Manage channels and Theme Packages “ You have the following included” and not the Prime Time icon and $3

Flavour1
I plan to stick around

Hi Zia, I may need your help, with this whole problem with showing “ What you have included” in our Flex 10  package. After a call Saturday to Rogers billing and today a call from the Office of the President adviser. All they want to do is change our package or offer you something free a a period of time. This not the answer we are looking for

If that icon “ Prime Time Pack $3 is not listed under  “ You have the Following,” after you click “ Manage channels and Theme packs, then why are we still paying for the Prime time package. Now they want me to contact Technical support.

if you can help it would be appreciated. Thanks

Can you ad screenshots to these posts and replies, to help you

Flavour1
I plan to stick around

Paying for Timeshift channels, there are apps out there. On your Smart TV or phone, tablet, etc.

CBC Gem 14 channels

Global Tv 6 ChannelsMovies, shows, Freeplay

CTV TV Movies, Shows, Throwback

CTV News Channel free app through IOS or browser

CP 24 free app through IOS or browser

Yes Tv ( Toronto, Edmonton and Calgary) free

Bloomberg BNN App free and also available on Plex app

City TV Time shift channels ( if you have Prime subscription)

Global News channels across Canada with Global TV app and also if you havePrime subscription

City 24/7 News apps across Canada free

Ginx Sports on Plex App free

Stingray Radio stations 70 from their own app free

Stingray Channels , Classical, Jazz, Qello, c Music free on Plex app

GameShow channel Heart and Home channel Plex app

BBC Sci Fi, BBC Home and Garden, BBC Food, BBC Travel, BBC Comedy, Dove Channel, The Film Detective, Shout Tv, Magellan Tv, Homeful, Grjngo ( Westerns), lots of children’s channels, FightNight Network, Bein Sport Extra, Freebie TV, Movies Classic Tv all on the Plex app free with ads.) 

Pluto Tv, Distro Tv - Apps from the App Store or on your Smart Tv.

The internet world is yours use it.

Hi @Flavour1,

We appreciate the additional information you have provided. We would need to access your account to assist you further. You can send us a private message to @CommunityHelps. For more information on how our private messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Regards

RogersJermaine 

Flavour1
I plan to stick around

Jermaine I have sent information needed to resolve this to the the community helps 

Topic Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation