cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Programme Information Unavailable on DW (Ch.121)

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

For the past few days there has been no programme information for DW channel (121). There is no information showing for the next 2 weeks either.  This means that my series recordings on this channel are not getting recorded.

Would someone else please confirm they see the same thing (I don't believe you need to subscribe?

***ADDED LABELS***

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Programme Information Unavailable on DW (Ch.121)

mebe
I'm a trusted contributor
I realize that IgniteTV and Digital TV use different sources for the Guide, but the Digital Guide listings for DW (ch. 195 for me) are working!

So hopefully your IgniteTV listings for DW will soon return.

I don't subscribe to the DW channel, so this was the first time I checked it.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I have an update on this:  Most of the programme information is now available on the guide, however...

1. There are some programmes that are shown in the guide in German, both in title and description. This should not be and never was the case before.  In some cases these programmes with the German titles/description are the "correct" descriptions if you read German (I can a bit).  There should not be any German titles or descriptions in the guide on this channel.

2. The programmes that I noticed are listed in German are "Weltspiegel" and "DokFilm" (instead of DocFilm), "plan b",  some episodes of "Re", etc.  I don't recall seeing Weltspiegel before, so I recorded the programme this evening and it was a "DocFilm" programme.

3. When I looked at my list of scheduled recordings, none of my series recordings, which still appeared in the Priority list, were scheduled to record.  The only way to get the proper scheduled recordings again was to to delete all of them from the Priority list and redo the scheduled recordings from scratch via the guide.  Simply "modifying" them or adding them back without deleting the ones in the Priority list didn't work.  I had about a half dozen recordings that needed to be deleted from Priority and redone

4. After 6PM on April 9, it shows "Programme Info Unavailable" in the STB Guide.  In the IgniteTV app or browser, the guide is simply blank after that time.  There are also occasional timeslots before then that have "Programme Info Unavailable" for the particular timeslot. I'm hoping this will populate properly in the next day or so.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

A week has gone by, so here's my latest update.

1. There are (still) some programmes that are shown in the guide in German, both in title and description. This should not be and never was the case before.  In some cases these programmes with the German titles/description are the "correct" descriptions if you read German (I can a bit).  There should not be any German titles or descriptions in the guide on this channel.

2. The programmes that are listed in German are now different ones: "Lander-Menschen-Abenteuer" "Nato - Alte Freunde", "Ayahuasca" (which is a DocFilm and was listed properly before this started).

4. After 12AM April 11, it shows "Programme Info Unavailable" in the STB Guide, so the seven days April 11-17 are "blank".  In the IgniteTV app or browser, the guide is simply blank after that time.  There are also occasional timeslots before then that have "Programme Info Unavailable" for some timeslots. I'm hoping this will populate properly soon, since it's been over a week.

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation